" ..... in its pursuit of disatrous policies" as declared by one Historian.
“I think the Bush administration has been quite successful in achieving its political objectives,” another commented, “which makes it a disaster for us.”
" ... Bush puts Nixon into a more favorable light. He has trashed the image and reputation of the United States throughout the world; he has offended many of our previously close allies; he has burdened future generations with incredible debt; he has created an unnecessary war to further his domestic political objectives; he has suborned the civil rights of our citizens; he has destroyed previous environmental efforts by government in favor of his coterie of exploiters; he has surrounded himself with a cabal ideological adventurers . . . .”
This is Bush's last year in office. What will his legacy become??
Is this President the worst in American History? - or are all these negative comments about Bush today are just political propaganda to bring down his legacy?
What will History say about George W. Bush???
Article Source: Historians vs. George W. Bush
"The following list (in one reporters opinion) is the Bush Legacy:
1. Tax cuts leading to massive, unprecedented deficits
2. Preemptive wars against non-aggressive nations
3. Sanctioning of torture
4. De-regulation of environment protections
5. Weakening the separation of church and state
6. Exempting the gun industry from lawsuits
7. Weakening of individual privacy protections
8. Rejection of international organizations - U.N., World Court, etc.
9. Increased hatred of the U.S.A. in Islamic countries
10. Increase in terrorist attacks since 9/11
Read More ....
Bush has less than a year left in office - a Lame Duck!
He will, of course, leave a large mess for the next President coming into office.
May History one day unfold the Truth (and Lies) of this one President.
But for now - we patiently wait for his term to end!