Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in D:\sites\urbanswirl\templates\ja_teline_iii\libs\mobile_device_detect.php on line 52 Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in D:\sites\urbanswirl\templates\ja_teline_iii\libs\mobile_device_detect.php on line 52 UrbanSwirl.com - Lifestyles of Color | Recent Discussions - SwirlBoard

Tuesday, Sep 02nd

Last update:04:20:51 PM GMT

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in D:\sites\urbanswirl\components\com_kunena\kunena.php on line 696 Notice: Constant _KUNENA_USRL_NAME already defined in D:\sites\urbanswirl\administrator\components\com_kunena\language\kunena.english.php on line 692 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in D:\sites\urbanswirl\components\com_kunena\class.kunena.php on line 829 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in D:\sites\urbanswirl\components\com_kunena\lib\kunena.session.class.php on line 41
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Deprecated: Function split() is deprecated in D:\sites\urbanswirl\components\com_kunena\template\default_ex\latestx.php on line 116
0 Discussions
Total Users: 1775   Latest Member: bozi007
Total Messages: 2910   Total Subjects: 945   Total Sections: 5   Total Categories: 16
Today Open: 0   Yesterday Open: 0   Today Total Answer: 0   Yesterday Total Answer: 0
» View Recent Posts » More About Stats » User List

Latest Comments

From the Forum

Article Roundup

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in D:\sites\urbanswirl\modules\mod_news_pro_gk1\mod_news_pro_gk1.php on line 45

Positive Proof of Global Warming

News image

Global Warming is happening. I have proof!Thank you Al Gore - Love Him!He truly deserves the Nobel Peace for educating ...

Read more

Pittsburgh Gym Shooting

News image

Today, Tuesday - an unidentified man walked into an aerobics class full of women, turned off the lights and started shoo...

Read more

Tom Coburn Knew of Ensigns Affair

News image

Well, two-timing moral high-ground Christian adulterer John Ensign is back in the News! For several weeks, his infamy was overshadowed by G...

Read more

Malawi Gay Couple Released

News image

Released based on "humanitarian grounds" only. In the country of Malawi, Tiwonge Chimbalanga and Steven Monjeza had faced 14 years im...

Read more

Facebook Sells Its Soul and Your Privacy Too

News image

Well that was fun while it lasted.  Facebook announced a shift in how it does business with third parties, the ol...

Read more

Stuffing my Face since before Thanksgiving

Stuffing my Face since before Thanksgiving. I’ve been stuffing my face since just before Thanksgiving. The holiday sweets came early at ...

Read more

Michelle And The Queen of England, BFF'S?

News image

This is why Michelle Obama is the fiercest First Lady, even the Queen of England wants to be her friend. &nbs...

Read more

Jesse Jackson Attempts to Grab Obama with His Crab Claw

Like a crab in the bottom of the barrel, Jesse Jackson reaches up with his barnacle infested claw to try ...

Read more