Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in D:\sites\urbanswirl\templates\ja_teline_iii\libs\mobile_device_detect.php on line 52 Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in D:\sites\urbanswirl\templates\ja_teline_iii\libs\mobile_device_detect.php on line 52 UrbanSwirl.com - Lifestyles of Color | Recent Discussions - SwirlBoard

Wednesday, Oct 22nd

Last update:05:18:56 PM GMT

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in D:\sites\urbanswirl\components\com_kunena\kunena.php on line 696 Notice: Constant _KUNENA_USRL_NAME already defined in D:\sites\urbanswirl\administrator\components\com_kunena\language\kunena.english.php on line 692 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in D:\sites\urbanswirl\components\com_kunena\class.kunena.php on line 829 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in D:\sites\urbanswirl\components\com_kunena\lib\kunena.session.class.php on line 41
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Deprecated: Function split() is deprecated in D:\sites\urbanswirl\components\com_kunena\template\default_ex\latestx.php on line 116
0 Discussions
Total Users: 1779   Latest Member: bozi007
Total Messages: 2910   Total Subjects: 945   Total Sections: 5   Total Categories: 16
Today Open: 0   Yesterday Open: 0   Today Total Answer: 0   Yesterday Total Answer: 0
» View Recent Posts » More About Stats » User List

Latest Comments

From the Forum

Article Roundup

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in D:\sites\urbanswirl\modules\mod_news_pro_gk1\mod_news_pro_gk1.php on line 45

KnightsOut.org

News image

Thirty-eight graduates of the U.S. Military Academy at West Point, N.Y., came out of the closet and form the organization, K...

Read more

Blogs I Like or Sites that Don't Suck

I figured now I would take a little 5 minute break from the political and serious and take a short ...

Read more

Political Site Hit with Denial of Service Attack

Sigh.  Big lefty leaning blog DailyKos.com has been hit today with a DoS (Denial of Service) attack that is making ...

Read more

Elderly Woman Kicked Out of McCain Rally

News image

A 61 year old woman was kicked out of a McCain rally for the grand offense of having a sign...

Read more

Approval Rating: Bush vs Obama

News image

Its November 08, Bush Approval Rating has sunk below 25% Link - lower than Richard Nixon's. On the flip...

Read more

McCain Supports Ban on Gay Adoption

Flip flop.  First he was against it, then he was for it, now because there's a breeze coming from the ...

Read more

Huckabee: An egg is a person

News image

Sigh.  What will it take for this guy to go away?  On Monday this pod person endorsed the Colorado Huma...

Read more

The Bachmann Bitch is Back

This would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic! Michele Bachman - Republican Congresswoman from Minnesota (she won and retained ...

Read more

Condoleezza a VP candidate?

I really hope this isn't true. There's scuttlebutt about that Condi may get the VP running spot with McCain.  ...

Read more