Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in D:\sites\urbanswirl\templates\ja_teline_iii\libs\mobile_device_detect.php on line 52 Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in D:\sites\urbanswirl\templates\ja_teline_iii\libs\mobile_device_detect.php on line 52 UrbanSwirl.com - Lifestyles of Color | Recent Discussions - SwirlBoard

Thursday, Nov 27th

Last update:05:18:56 PM GMT

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in D:\sites\urbanswirl\components\com_kunena\kunena.php on line 696 Notice: Constant _KUNENA_USRL_NAME already defined in D:\sites\urbanswirl\administrator\components\com_kunena\language\kunena.english.php on line 692 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in D:\sites\urbanswirl\components\com_kunena\class.kunena.php on line 829 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in D:\sites\urbanswirl\components\com_kunena\lib\kunena.session.class.php on line 41
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Deprecated: Function split() is deprecated in D:\sites\urbanswirl\components\com_kunena\template\default_ex\latestx.php on line 116
0 Discussions
Total Users: 1780   Latest Member: bozi007
Total Messages: 2910   Total Subjects: 945   Total Sections: 5   Total Categories: 16
Today Open: 0   Yesterday Open: 0   Today Total Answer: 0   Yesterday Total Answer: 0
» View Recent Posts » More About Stats » User List

Latest Comments

From the Forum

Article Roundup

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in D:\sites\urbanswirl\modules\mod_news_pro_gk1\mod_news_pro_gk1.php on line 45

Man Sues His Wife for Tricking Him into Thinking She Was Pretty with Plastic Surgery

News image

Now I think I have seen it all.  A man in China sued his ex-wife, and won for fraud.  He th...

Read more

More Dirt on Palin - Drip Drip

News image

Another hour, another Palin scandal.  Seems Sarah Palin is just like Bush, she can't run a business either....

Read more

And So It Begins

News image

A supporter of Obama's presidental run had her home vandalized   for  participating in the democratic process. "Supporters of Barack Obam...

Read more

Rick Santorum Lectures on Islam

Santorum is apparently a self-appointed expert on Islam. He gave a speech at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln this past Tuesday ...

Read more

Blagojevich Drama Again

Can't we just dig a large hole and shovel this guy into it? He is almost single handedly sucking all ...

Read more

Palin has the BP Oil Crisis Answer - Not!

News image

Ex-Governor and Miss "I'm traveling around to sell my book and to let you know what I am thinking" Sarah Pa...

Read more

Justice for Luis Ramirez

News image

On July 12, 2008 in Shenandoah, PA (near Pottsville) - 3 teenagers, Derrick Donchak 19 and Brandon Piekarsky 17 (along with ...

Read more

Bush Exit Interview

Bush is leaving office with his head held high - according to an interview with ABC News Charlie Gibson. Meanwhile, ...

Read more

Marge Poses For Playboy

News image

Well now, its a new era in adult materials! Our favorite cartoon character strips it all for Playboy. Its the ...

Read more