Friday, Oct 24th

Last update:05:18:56 PM GMT

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in D:\sites\urbanswirl\components\com_kunena\kunena.php on line 696 Notice: Constant _KUNENA_USRL_NAME already defined in D:\sites\urbanswirl\administrator\components\com_kunena\language\kunena.english.php on line 692 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in D:\sites\urbanswirl\components\com_kunena\class.kunena.php on line 829 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in D:\sites\urbanswirl\components\com_kunena\lib\kunena.session.class.php on line 41
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Preacher preaching against Gay Rights ... Or Not?!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Preacher preaching against Gay Rights ... Or Not?!
Preacher preaching against Gay Rights ... Or Not?! 2 Years ago  

*WATCH ENTIRE VIDEO*
SmackBush
Expert Boarder
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2012/10/20 13:38 By SmackBush.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1

Latest Comments

From the Forum

Article Roundup

Failure-In-Chief

News image

I'm sorry - but I think this picture is an insult to Ronald McDonald! Of all the phony political images th...

Read more

India: Fired Workers Murder the CEO

I'm a little speechless on this. The economic crunch around the world is making people act violently. In India, a ...

Read more

Conservative Of The Year

News image

A Neo-Con site HumanEvents.com has named warmonger Cheney as Conservative of the Year! Yes America, if you are a rightwing, liberal-hating, ...

Read more

Dear God - Protect Us From Your Followers!

News image

I saw this on a T-Shirt and thought how appropriate to describe the nature of today's Conservative Evangelical Fundamentalists. No, I'm not ...

Read more

Bush Will Leave a Trillion Dollar Present for the Next President

News image

The Bush administration has been a disaster.  How much of a disaster...oh about a half a trillion dollars worth....

Read more

3-legged Duck born in China

News image

How adorable and a medical animal oddity. A 3-legged duck born in China named Stumpy! I kinda wonder that there ...

Read more

Colorado Businessman Apologizes for Impact of Obama Racial Joke

I think they missed the point. The joke wasn't as offensive as their hiddeous clothes. Oh, and the hair, OUCH!! see for yourself...

Read more

What the Pontiff Knew

News image

Apparently he knew everything. Crimes against our most innocent children had gone all the way to the top! The current po...

Read more

$10,000 Photo Op

News image

How much are you willing to pay for a photo opportunity with both Minnesota Michelle Bachmann and half-term Alaskan Governor, ...

Read more