Tuesday, Nov 25th

Last update:05:18:56 PM GMT

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in D:\sites\urbanswirl\components\com_kunena\kunena.php on line 696 Notice: Constant _KUNENA_USRL_NAME already defined in D:\sites\urbanswirl\administrator\components\com_kunena\language\kunena.english.php on line 692 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in D:\sites\urbanswirl\components\com_kunena\class.kunena.php on line 829 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in D:\sites\urbanswirl\components\com_kunena\lib\kunena.session.class.php on line 41
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Preacher preaching against Gay Rights ... Or Not?!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Preacher preaching against Gay Rights ... Or Not?!
Preacher preaching against Gay Rights ... Or Not?! 2 Years, 1 Month ago  

*WATCH ENTIRE VIDEO*
SmackBush
Expert Boarder
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2012/10/20 13:38 By SmackBush.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1

Latest Comments

From the Forum

Article Roundup

Chinese Mom Loves Her Gay Son

News image

China is a large country whose society still hold strong to the old tradition of wanting sons, having him get ma...

Read more

By Golly it’s OBiden!

By Golly it’s OBiden! No surprise there but a great choice. Red meat on the grill and Biden is about to...

Read more

Amanda Cayton Welfare Millionaire

News image

This is one of those 47% of Americans who Mitt Romney despises. Amanda Clayton became VERY RICH last year via th...

Read more

Pro-Life Fanatics Protest Obama Commencement at Notre Dame

News image

First, let us go over the situation.  The people who are protesting President Obama speaking at Notre Dame claim that they a...

Read more

There's Light at the End of the Tunnel for Obama

Obama is now in the home stretch.  After the big win in Oregon there is no denying him now. Hillary ...

Read more

And the Eagles Win!

News image

The Philly Eagles beat the Cowboys today. The Cowboys were the heavy favorites.I'm just a fair weather Eagles fan...but it ...

Read more

Ding Dong The Dobbs Is Gone!

News image

The end of another era. The Lou Dobbs reign of thinly veiled racist terror is over at CNN. He has resigned from ...

Read more

Interstate I-95 Closed In Philadelphia - OUCH!

This is going to be a major pain in the butt. More than 190,000 cars pass over this particular section ...

Read more

My Favorite Paintings: Key West Artist

News image

My favorite Paintings: This painting is by a deceased Key West Artist named Van Eno. He died about 20 years ago. ...

Read more