Saturday, Nov 01st

Last update:05:18:56 PM GMT

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in D:\sites\urbanswirl\components\com_kunena\kunena.php on line 696 Notice: Constant _KUNENA_USRL_NAME already defined in D:\sites\urbanswirl\administrator\components\com_kunena\language\kunena.english.php on line 692 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in D:\sites\urbanswirl\components\com_kunena\class.kunena.php on line 829 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in D:\sites\urbanswirl\components\com_kunena\lib\kunena.session.class.php on line 41
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Preacher preaching against Gay Rights ... Or Not?!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Preacher preaching against Gay Rights ... Or Not?!
Preacher preaching against Gay Rights ... Or Not?! 2 Years ago  

*WATCH ENTIRE VIDEO*
SmackBush
Expert Boarder
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2012/10/20 13:38 By SmackBush.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1

Latest Comments

From the Forum

Article Roundup

He Slapped A Stranger's Child

News image

This is that mean-old grinch that hates everybody in the neighborhood your parents told you about and to avoid. Meet ...

Read more

Ex-Model Iman Turns Hater On Michelle Obama

News image

Let me start off by saying that I'm not blind.  Nor am I such an Obamaniac that I will ...

Read more

Surprise! Bigfoot Discovery is a Hoax

File this under "why are you surprised".  The guys who were running around claiming that they found bigfoot lied, it's ...

Read more

GM and GMAC Want You to Buy a Chevy

GM and GMAC have announced a set of reduced prices and relaxed lending rules to move more GM inventory....

Read more

White Supremists are Christians

This is a story of forgiveness. A former White Supremist, Elwin Wilson, is in search of forgiveness. 48 years ago, ...

Read more

Iraq and the Monica Lewinsky Connection

News image

Iraq and the Monica Lewinsky Connection If Monica had only swallowed, there would not have been a little blue dress to ...

Read more

World's Tallest Jesus Statue

News image

A small town in western Poland called Swiebodzin has a population of 22,000 people (2004). The major attraction of this sm...

Read more

New Defense Team for Casey Anthony

News image

Baby killer, Casey Anthony has new attorneys - six of them. This is a high profile capital murder case and th...

Read more

Obama dances on Ellen

News image

Ummm. I get why he did this.  But I wish he wouldn't.  Booty shakin' isn't presidential. Please Obama, remember you are ...

Read more