Saturday, Oct 25th

Last update:05:18:56 PM GMT

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in D:\sites\urbanswirl\components\com_kunena\kunena.php on line 696 Notice: Constant _KUNENA_USRL_NAME already defined in D:\sites\urbanswirl\administrator\components\com_kunena\language\kunena.english.php on line 692 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in D:\sites\urbanswirl\components\com_kunena\class.kunena.php on line 829 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in D:\sites\urbanswirl\components\com_kunena\lib\kunena.session.class.php on line 41
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Bigots Out and Proud in America
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Bigots Out and Proud in America
Bigots Out and Proud in America 2 Years ago  
remington
Expert Boarder
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1

Latest Comments

From the Forum

Article Roundup

2 Year Jail Sentence for Child Starvation

News image

A South Korean couple will be going to jail for killing their 3-month old newborn child. Cause of death: Malnutrition. Ho...

Read more

NO PROBLEM? Well, actually YES!

News image

No problem- you mean thank you??Did you ever notice how few people say thank you, you're welcome? If they acknowledge ...

Read more

Sunday School Teacher Arrested

Melissa Huckaby, a Sunday school teacher and grand-daughter of the Pastor of Clover Lane Baptist Church was arrested for the ...

Read more

Super Tuesday premlim results

So far the Super Tuesday result s are Clinton 6 , Obama 4.  Sigh. MASSACHUSETTS: GOP: Mitt Romney DEM: Hillary Clinton CONNECTICUT: GOP: John McCain DEM: ...

Read more

Day Dreaming

Don’t temped me with your wealth cause all of the earths riches I have already ascertained. I seen your cities ...

Read more

Bush cries while people die

Bush put on the crocodile tears as he gave the Medal of Honor to a soldier killed while saving ...

Read more

Another One Bites the Dust: Richardson Drops Out

Bill Richardson has dropped out of the race for president .  "As the lone Hispanic in the race, Mr. Richardson ...

Read more

Abramoff Gets 4 Years in Prison

Remember Jack Abramoff ? The whole dirty money scandal ?  Well the man at the center of all of this ...

Read more

Life Sentence for Rodolfo Godinez

News image

I can't believe I missed this story back in August 2007. A Newark NJ shooting and murder of 3 college-age ...

Read more