Saturday, Sep 20th

Last update:05:18:56 PM GMT

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in D:\sites\urbanswirl\components\com_kunena\kunena.php on line 696 Notice: Constant _KUNENA_USRL_NAME already defined in D:\sites\urbanswirl\administrator\components\com_kunena\language\kunena.english.php on line 692 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in D:\sites\urbanswirl\components\com_kunena\class.kunena.php on line 829 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in D:\sites\urbanswirl\components\com_kunena\lib\kunena.session.class.php on line 41
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Bigots Out and Proud in America
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Bigots Out and Proud in America
Bigots Out and Proud in America 1 Year, 11 Months ago  
remington
Expert Boarder
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1

Latest Comments

From the Forum

Article Roundup

Michael Jackson's Death Ruled A Homicide

News image

Looks like someone may go to jail in connection with Michael Jackson's death.  The coroner n the case has ruled Jack...

Read more

Clinton will stop telling this tale

Why is it that Hillary seems to have a problem with truth and accuracy?  She has been using a tear-jerker ...

Read more

Black Speed Skater Wins The Gold

News image

Another historic moment for Black History month.  U.S. speedskater Shani Davis blades to victory and earns a gold medal in th...

Read more

Praying the Gay Away

News image

It doesn't work! ... says the American Psychological Association. The Ex-Gay Ministry's mission is to turn a homosexual's life i...

Read more

Two More Banks Bite the Dust

Two more banks have been seized by the federales, 1st National Bank of Nevada and First Heritage Bank N.A....

Read more

LeBron Will Be Making It Hot in Miami

News image

And so it's official, LeBron James will be headed for Miami to join The Heat along with Dwyane Wade and Ch...

Read more

South African Female Athlete Must Prove She's A Woman

News image

When I first heard the story of Caster Semenya and I saw the above picture, my first impulse was to jump...

Read more

Obama to Nominate Tom Daschle for Healthcare Post

Obama continues to move forward with nominations to round out his cabinent.  His next pick? Tom Daschle for Secretary of ...

Read more

What Happened to the Soul Singers

What happened to the real soul singers? Listen to the radio these days, and you're not likely to ...

Read more